Don’t begin your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a Hix Air Conditioning Service, Inc. technician. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of importance, but annual air conditioner tune-ups can help your system perform, keeping you comfy and cool all summer long. These annual services do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner operating as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be sustained, just like any other investment, to confirm that you are receiving all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in Muskogee are the worst time for an air conditioner to fail. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or repairs in the middle of the season. Our technicians can find signals and reveal issues for your air conditioner and caution you long before any problems surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is operating at its top performance, you could see a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be working correctly. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Experts will always check these levels during an air conditioner service and adjust things accordingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the sanitation of your filters will always be checked during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also force the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our pros will search so that no dust or other particles have collected on the exterior or interior coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than required and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will guarantee that all working parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our experts at Hix Air Conditioning Service, Inc. in Muskogee provide quality and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 918-682-8238.