No matter what season it is, and no matter how cold or hot is it outside, there is one thing that we all depend on in our homes: comfort. Essentially, that our air conditioner and furnace will run smoothly and keep us comfortable. This reliable comfort through the changing of the seasons can only be attained through frequently scheduled air conditioner service. It’s something that most homeowners put off or forget about, but now is the ideal time to have your air conditioner looked at before the spring breeze turns up. These services on your system not only ensure your comfort, but they also can find and fix potential problems before they fully emerge.
Here are a couple of things you can look for from the experts during an air conditioner check-up:
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to make sure that your system is operating at its best and that they are free of dust or dirt.
- Check the filters in your system to make sure that there isn’t a dirty filter forcing your system to work harder than it usually does, harming the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Check the refrigerant levels to confirm that they are at the proper levels. Levels of refrigerant that are too high or too low can hinder the efficiency of your system.
- Check the overall system performance to distinguish if there are any likely problems that they might need to check back with moving forward.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for quiet operation of your system.
The experts at Hix Air Conditioning Service, Inc. know just how to keep your heating and cooling system operating at peak performance. You should never have to settle without your comfort because of an issue with your air conditioner – maintain your investment and let our specialists at Hix Air Conditioning Service, Inc. keep your comfort as their top priority. Give them a call at 918-682-8238 or set up an appointment online to get your heating and cooling system serviced now.