As springtime starts, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Muskogee? Even if your cooling equipment is newer or was cooling well last year.
Here’s one approach to contemplate it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new car and never have to schedule any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s a machine that uses fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can end up with leaks and its moving parts can malfunction.
Having your unit examined annually by a Hix Air Conditioning Service, Inc. technician can help spot little troubles before they become major meltdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outside, it’s more vulnerable to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly lower your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, you should call an expert to maintain delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that build up in your system can force it to work harder and decrease airflow. Both these issues can create higher energy consumption—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and might even help it run for a greater period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly cooling bill and over the long run, as you won’t have to get new equipment as quickly.
- It helps pinpoint little problems before they become large, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will carefully examine components and perform a series of air conditioning performance tests. These all-inclusive processes often allow us to locate issues before they become major problems that cause a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee trouble-free cooling throughout the summer. After your system is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is well-prepared to give worry-free cooling. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for seasonal maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this maintenance, your system is vulnerable to early meltdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC service should include a check and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll complete:
We’ll inspect the ensuing spots and components:
- Total unit state
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the work we’ll complete:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Today with Hix Air Conditioning Service, Inc.
Today is the greatest time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Hix Air Conditioning Service, Inc. pros a call at 918-682-8238 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we visit your residence, be sure to check our discount offers for savings on your next tune-up.