At Hix Air Conditioning Service, Inc., we know that picking a company you can believe in to do AC repair in Muskogee is important. We understand how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does great work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should carry liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A dependable company that can do AC repair should have a list of references they’ll happily offer you. Call these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can check all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you pick has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t ok standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Hix Air Conditioning Service, Inc. a call at 918-682-8238. We’re happy to help!